Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2011.....Busy year...

Wow !! It has been over a year since I have been on here... I don't know if anyone cares but I thought I would update my 2011 news!
2011???? It came and went very quickly...!! But some very fun and exciting things did happen..
We had several fun times with family and friends.. Spring Break trip to Branson...Cardinal ball game in May, Our Daughter Samantha's graduation from college, Ochelata Youth camp in July, East Coast trip with the Tony Smith family, Our Labor day at the Lake with the Schaper family, Thanksgiving and Christmas....wow..... It was a wirlwind!!! Anyway, it was a great year and here are a few pictures on some of these events.


My beautiful daughter on her graduation day.













Going to the game.








Our trip out East.... Niagra falls, Boston, New york, Washington DC.






















Statue of Liberty viewing deck.



Labor day campout.....
Hanging out around the campfire.


Fun at the water.





Christmas 2011...






No comments: