Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Claudeen Waits.... My Godmother.... my second mom

Claudeen Waits.....My Godmother, My second mom! Claudeen passed away early this morning after being ill for many years... She was a very special woman in my life. She did not have any girls of her own... so she said I was her daughter! I knew that I could always go to her if I needed anything. My children called her Memaw! She was their other Grandma. Here are some pictures of her.... some are not very good quality but you can see from them what a special woman she was.......
This was taken at my 5th grade band concert.. ( she always came to my events)

Here we are on one of our many camping trips.

Here she is holding my niece Rachel.

Here is Claudeen and Bobby meeting my son Justin.

My wedding.
I love you Claudeen...... I will meet you in heaven someday!


No comments: