Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summer craziness!!!

Okay it has been a really crazy summer!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I would load some pictures on here of all our events.... but I think I erased about half of them!:( I am hoping that I can find them and then be able to show you!!!!!!!!! Oh well I guess I can just talk about all that we have been doing..... Right after I got out of school.....my daughter, Jessica and Arthur were here for a few weeks which was very nice because I got to take Jessica "baby" shopping!! We bought a crib, bouncy seat, clothes..etc, etc, etc.... it was a lot of fun!!!!!!! We have been to Missouri to our daughter's house, I went to Kansas city to my son's house and we took a trip to San Antonio with my niece Amanda and her family. A couple of weeks ago we sponsored a group of kids at the Youth camp. I have been out of school for 8 weeks and we had company for about 5 of those weeks... children, cousins, and friends.... today was one of the first days I was home alone and I did not hardly know what to do with myself.... it felt really weird and a little sad! So I called Tony and asked him to bring my "adopted grandkids" down tomorrow so I could take them to the zoo!!! HA! I know I am crazy!! Oh well.................

No comments: