Sunday, December 14, 2008

More Ramblings by Pam

Well, I know it has been a while since I have been on here.......? But, sometimes I feel like my life is kind of boring these days and none of you would really care to hear about us..... I know I am kind of feeling sorry for myself these days...... But times are lookin up or at least I am going to try to make it that way! I guess I will get you caught up on what we have been doing........

I am really busy at school this week .... it is the last week before Christmas break and we have a lot of things planned.... Tuesday is Polar Express day for the 1st grade and we get to go to school in our PJS, hear Christmas stories and drink hot chocolate. Wednesday all the parents come to school for a luncheon... and Friday is the Christmas play and parties..... WHEW!! Then we get TWO WEEKS OFF!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

Quentin (along with Brad, Charlie, Albert and Nathan) has just about finished up the pecan harvest...Because of last years freeze, flood ect.. we were about the only ones around who had pecans.. So the last month has been really busy. Quentin is still playin in the dirt (he has a skid loader business). Although building has been a little slow lately. Which I guess worked out okay because of the pecans. (If the weather forcast holds out... he might get to use (play) it in the snow for snow removal.)
Samantha just finished up her first semester of college finals!!! She is very relieved that it is over. She has not gotten her grades yet but I bet she has a 4.0. She is really doing well.

Our little church here in Ochelata is growing by leaps and bounds!! God has realling been working in our community. We are so crowed that we have started a brand new church!! We are sooo excited about that!! Tonight we are having our Christmas play. I will try to take some pictures and post some later.

Well I know that I am rambling.............. So I had better get off of here. Hopefully next time I post I will have something more interesting to say...

2 comments:

Sharlyn said...

Hey! I like hearing about your lives! Can't wait to see you and hug your neck at Schaper Christmas.

Liz said...

Ahhh Pam! I love to hear from you about your season of life!

ha ha I just read Shar's comment - and I agree, one of the sweetest memories and something I always associate with family gatherings - Aunt Pam's Hug! :>)