skip to main |
skip to sidebar
60 years
The Schaper family is currently working on a 60th wedding celebration for our parents Melvin and Joy Schaper! Can you image 60 YEARS! The party will be this Saturday in Ochelata. We are hoping that our whole immediate family shows up..... if they do that will be about 85 people! They are a great family!! They are so much fun and are all very close. Then on Sunday our nephew Keith is dedicating his baby girl Megan. So we are having family time all weekend! I am really excited!!! I will try to post some pictures later for you! The picture below was taken in December of 2006. I believe everyone was there except our nephew Sam and his family. But of course we have added 5 or 6 new ones since this picture was taken.
1 comment:
You should make this picture bigger so we can actually see the people.
Post a Comment