Well the first half of the summer we did nothing...... We are making up for it now. As you know 2 weekends ago we went to Branson with Lee and Amanda and Arthur and Jess. Well last weekend we met Mike and Cheri Lavy in Eureka Springs for 3 days. Quentin and I rode the motorcycle down there. Going was not bad..... but coming home was miserable!!!!! The heat index was 105 degrees!!!!!!!!! It was too hot to be on a motorcycle. But while we were there we had a really good time with old friends. We got home Monday nite. I have been working in my classroom since we got back..... unpacking boxes, puting up posters, etc. Now tomorrow (Fri) we are heading out again. Quentin, Sami, Lee, Amanda and their kids are headed to Troy for the Schaper reuion. We will be staying with Jessica. Hopefully we can take pictures and I will post some pictures of some of our family at a later date. So good bye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment